Recruitment in GIPC is defined on the basis of certain procedures. The GIPC’s recruitment procedures are described as follows:
- Receiving and Storing Résumés in Databases
– Completed application forms are saved on our databases and are considered by the recruitment unit when in need.
- Initial Qualification Assessment
- When in need of new workforce, the résumés in our databases are examined for a basic qualification assessment in terms of expertise, knowledge and experience required for the job. Selected résumés are then sent to the relevant units for a specialized job interview.
- Specialized Job Interview
- At this stage, applicants are evaluated in terms of expertise in interviews with experienced and professional executives. If approved, applicants are referred to the Department of Human Resources for pursuing the next steps.
- Assessment Centre
- At the next stage of recruitment in GIPC, the Assessment Centre evaluates selected applicants for their qualification, competence, and adaptability to the features required by the related position.
- Final Approval
- The GIPC’s senior manager evaluates the files and assessment results and then approves, or rejects, the recruitment of admitted applicants by considering the company’s overall strategies and policies.
- Assignment Procedures
- The recruitment expert informs the applicants about their assessment results and provides recruited individuals with information about their position and the time to start work.
- In GIPC Company, applicants go through rigorous assessment procedures, based on the latest professionally-approved methods. This way, we ensure that the most qualified are selected.