Vision and Value
- The procurement and construction teams are expected to provide excellent customer services to our internal stakeholders (timeliness, commitment and reactivity).
- We work cooperatively with shared purpose and vision, and promote collaboration and a sense of harmony and community.
- We value and respect the individual while fostering an atmosphere where teams can flourish. Success comes through recognizing everyone’s skills and having a diverse range of experiences and contributions.
- We serve the best interests of GIPC in our overall professional procurement and construction practices and act ethically, and with integrity, discretion, honesty and professionalism.
- GIPC must make every effort to be inclusive of diverse vendors in the countries where we conduct our business. It is procurement’s goal to include the use of diverse vendors to provide goods and services as part of our corporate procurement process. Procurement recognizes that vendor diversity creates a competitive advantage and positively impacts the global community and the countries where we conduct our business. Procurement believes that future success depends on enabling diverse businesses to share and grow in the global market.
- We try our best to participate in carbon capturing and Enhance Oil Recovery and all renewable energies,